Wednesday, November 30, 2011

back to WI

We got back from California today! Amazingly enough, with 4 carry-on bags and a very active 4 year old, the flights were about as easy as could be expected. Still, I'm very tired, but sort of in that mode of too-tired-to-do-what's-good-for-me-and-go-to-bed. Did want to order Christmas cards tonight to get multiple discounts, though, which I downloaded as a separate post for everyone to see and also to get the shameless $10 coupon bribe. I did get Elias to bed on time even with the time change--a good thing, because we have an 8am appointment with a behavior therapist tomorrow morning! Ugh.



It's been more than 2 decades since I spent a Thanksgiving with my family back in CA. Some of the same treasured traditions are still active, like cutting the Christmas tree in the national forest on "black Friday" (definitely NOT a day for shopping in our family). I hope to have some more pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment